Thursday, May 02, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Windsurfing Instructional Videos on Amazon Prime

Windsurfing Instructional Videos on Amazon Prime 4 years 5 months ago #1

Found out yesterday that Amazon Prime is streaming windsurfing videos. Most are older, but Peter Hart's Windsurfing FUNdamentals series is on there as is his Showin' Off Part 1 video which is a great intro to freestyle. The vids are relatively low res and have terrible anti-aliasing and/or upscaling, but they are there and free for Amazon Prime subscribers.

Anybody have digital copies of Unleashed, The Force, or The Movement?

Also, Dasher's 12-Step Jibe video is on YouTube (not as good as Alan Cadiz's jibe video IMO)

Windsurfing Instructional Videos on Amazon Prime 4 years 5 months ago #2

Kevin Kan wrote:
Anybody have digital copies of Unleashed, The Force, or The Movement?

Part of Unleashed

Part of The Force

Part of The Force

Windsurfing Instructional Videos on Amazon Prime 4 years 5 months ago #3

thanks, i've seen those clips on youtube.... was hoping to find copies of the whole videos, preferably on DVD. I think Unleashed was released later on DVD, not sure about the others.

Another good tape to digitize if anybody has it is Alan Cadiz's jibe video. Would be really cool to revisit it 15 years later.

Windsurfing Instructional Videos on Amazon Prime 4 years 5 months ago #4

Kevin Kan wrote:
Another good tape to digitize if anybody has it is Alan Cadiz's jibe video. Would be really cool to revisit it 15 years later.

Jibing with Alan Cadiz. $12.99 to have access to stream it 25 times.

hstwindsurfingwithalancadiz.selz.com/ite...3e2e6edca0136ca29e65

Windsurfing Instructional Videos on Amazon Prime 4 years 5 months ago #5

nice! pretty cool that they still offer it. if any of you are serious about refining your jibe technique, i can wholly recommend this video... especially if you're the type of person that can learn by watching videos.

I actually put my three nephews and my brother in beginner windsurfing class with HST when we were in Maui in August. Unfortunately, Alan was not the instructor.... I'm sure there are better things for him to do like teaching Wing Surfing which he is very good at.

Windsurfing Instructional Videos on Amazon Prime 4 years 5 months ago #6

Kevin Kan wrote:
Unfortunately, Alan was not the instructor.... I'm sure there are better things for him to do like teaching Wing Surfing...

cat_falls_over.gif
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds