Monday, May 06, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: FOIL!!! Neil Pryde Flight AL 2018 (pink)

FOIL!!! Neil Pryde Flight AL 2018 (pink) 4 years 10 months ago #1

• Mike
  • High Wind
WINDSURF FOIL - Neil Pryde RS Flight AL (pink), 2018. $300 OBO.

Selling as I am too heavy for this awesome system. Fits any deep tuttle windsurf board.

The GOOD: this thing is nearly new, sailed less than 10x. The foils are perfect (the grey patches are excess anti-seize lube). Way easy to get up and going, pretty fast once you get the hang of it. I was flying by 5 sessions. Ideal for light riders and small boards.

The BAD: the rear stabilizer fin is not removable anymore (titanium bolt heads seized against G10) -you want that stabilizer in all the time anyway. The mast is basically new, used 1x but (slightly) bent at the deep tuttle head weld joint to lower mast section. (See photos- about 1 degree off-center). Mast is a warranty replacement for the original mast which bent much worse from ripping too hard (awesome customer service!). RIDE THIS MAST AS IS -it's not noticeable when you're ripping. I only noticed it off the water.

See photos, including mast end photo showing how slight the bend is.

Great foil for lighter riders and small boards -I am 200lbs with 160L board- any weight less than this should be ok and the bend probably won't change.

Includes Permatex AL antiseize lube for the bolts.

UNABLE TO LOAD IMAGES. PHOTOS ON REQUEST
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds