Saturday, May 18, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Inflatable Windsup for the whole family

Inflatable Windsup for the whole family 5 years 8 months ago #1

Hard to resist a good deal on a Winsup inflatable = Beach fun for the whole family!
Junior likes SUP. He’ll be able to keep learning windsurfing when he feels like. My wife wants to give the SUP a try and I can go explore with my 5.7 along the beach and beyond! The Starboard inflatable are really well made. Here's our first time taking it out to the beach!

3F05D0D8-B648-42AD-B584-9E533F0014A2_fix.jpg

7A008BF9-E62A-4A21-92B6-C99DDABD10C2.jpeg

350A152B-9648-4C4F-9689-950862153A5D.jpeg

Inflatable Windsup for the whole family 5 years 8 months ago #2

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Now we’re talking :woohoo: This looks like the Blend-a great model! I may also need one, considering my wife’s unexpectedly renewed interest in paddling this year. I suspect ageing has made her finally looking at it as the great workout equipment it is and we may start fighting over it at some point if I don’t buy another one soon.
Glad junior likes it, but I didn’t expect else honestly-everyone does.
Here is a nice instructional video of a quick turn that I started doing this year. It’s more dynamic then others, especially if you combine it with a step back surf stance and makes you use the paddle in a different way to make things more interesting. Check the rest of Sam Ross videos for even more cool stuff.

Welcome to the chill side of windsurfing B)

Inflatable Windsup for the whole family 5 years 8 months ago #3

Thanks for the link on the technique. Very good!
Yes, everything can happen, even enjoying peaceful and low speed water activities. Can’t wait to put a small sail on it and move around the bay up on north beach in Shebpygan. Yesterday, there was tiny waves breaking near shore and my son already started to jump on the board and naturally adopted a surf stance while the wave gently was push him to shore. Pretty cool to see him enjoying himself. Let’s see how my wife handles the experience next!
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds