Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Thursday March 14 2019

Thursday March 14 2019 5 years 1 month ago #25

• Sylvain
  • Storm Force
It’s fun to see the pics.
I enjoy it
I am hoping to join soon. Unfortunately, not sure how it happened but I am 10 lbs heavier than when you last saw me and out of shape.
So, time to get at it
Also, after months of looking around, I have 2 new girlfriends in my life. One is a tall (245 cm) slim (65 cm), light (106 L) Beaty from Australia.
The other is traveling from Oregon and should be there Thursday: 5.9 m2 2018 Goya nexus

I can’t wait. I m also prepping my kids and they are ready for more learning...

also, you guys need to keep me accountable. 2019 is THE year where I learn how to jibe

Thursday March 14 2019 5 years 1 month ago #26

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Hey Sylvain , glad to hear from you man! Have fun with your new “girlfriends “ and relax-you’ll learn to jibe, just not as fast as you would like . Learning anything in our conditions is just too difficult and unless you can’t make periodic vacations to places with warm water and consistent winds you can’t expect a whole lot of progress here as I started to realise. I mean, can you remember when was the last time you sailed perfectly comfortable-not cold, not over or underpowered, with the right equipment for the conditions, when you had the whole day for windsurfing and the wind blowed from the same direction all day long and you could take frequent breaks, relax on the beach and watch what the other people are doing on the water, take notes and compare yourself to them? I don’t remember, do you? How can you learn fast , when by the time you get back on the water it’s been so long that you’ve forgotten most of what you’ve learned the previous time? It is what it is, have fun with the family and don’t be hard on yourself...or start saving for a windsurfing paradise vacations.
See you soon B)

Thursday March 14 2019 5 years 1 month ago #27

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Ady wrote:
Speaking of which at one point today I started to visualise a relaxed 7.5 at the beach or the road for Sunday, thinking Rich may join too, but the forecast got downgraded later and I registered for work so that mirage sank like my 86 at F13 :( ]
Yep, I missed it. Trusted the forecast too much and there you go-nice 10-25 mph WNW probably at the beach! Great count this month-one wasted and and one missed days, just great! On top of that there is nothing in the forecast for the next week. I wish they are wrong.

Thursday March 14 2019 5 years 1 month ago #28

Sorry I missed the day! It's been a rough winter but I'm ready to get back to it!! I leave at the end of the month for Bonaire, which will feel like boot camp. But I'll be back sailing with y'all soon! Looking forward to it!!

Thursday March 14 2019 5 years 1 month ago #29

• Tomek
Reid thank you for everything you helped me last Thursday it was great day, could be even better if I have more time and could stay /go with you to the other side,well next time,and omg what a great report you are doing of the session/day !!! I could say its better than AWT or PWA do of their competition :))) regards, see you on the water asap T.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds