Thursday, May 02, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Saturday 7/6/19 Greenwood

Saturday 7/6/19 Greenwood 4 years 9 months ago #1

Best day of the year Saturday, powered up 6.0 on a straight N, easy out for the first couple of hours. Nice 3-4 ft swell on the outside, more organized on the inside. Finally got to try Fanatic STB 95 with mixed results. A little rougher than I thought it would be, but it reinforces how smooth my 15 yo Fanatic Cross is by comparison. It spun out severely initially til I got that under control, then swapped the stock 19 cm FSW fin for a 20 cm freestyle fin my brother gave me, and all spin out disappeared. Turns really sharp, not used to that. I don't really know how to edit GoPro videos, but I'll try to post some short bits later.

Sunday also good but less wind, very steady, with 8.0 sail on Fanatic Cross. Nice leisurely sail, just wanted to sail 2 days in a row.

Saturday 7/6/19 Greenwood 4 years 9 months ago #2

Way to go, David! I was watching that wind drop down the lake on the meters and colorized wind maps on Saturday (7/6). Thanks for the update on your stubby. Would love to see some of your GoPro footage. You can edit with iMovie or Windows Movie Maker already on most machines. If you need any help we're here.

Saturday 7/6/19 Greenwood 4 years 9 months ago #3

Trying to add my simple video, just 2 minutes, just wind sound.

Saturday 7/6/19 Greenwood 4 years 9 months ago #4

Awesome! Love it. I like the raw sound.

Saturday 7/6/19 Greenwood 4 years 9 months ago #5

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Nice! Hopefully they will be good N days after Labor Day. I haven’t sailed at Greenwood so far this year and I like that place a lot.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds