Monday, April 29, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

• Page:

TOPIC: WSW for Tuesday 11.06.18

WSW for Tuesday 11.06.18 5 years 5 months ago #13

Do you know if this GoPro Slice produces a file that is the original resolution of your original video, and what type of file it is? After editing short GoPro videos of my windsurfing or other family activities, I put the files on an external hard drive and plug the drive into my TV with USB port, and watch on TV. The original gopro Studio created such videos in original (or lower) quality. My TV is able to play most video files like mp4 and wmv.

WSW for Tuesday 11.06.18 5 years 5 months ago #14

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
David Mark wrote:
Do you know if this GoPro Slice produces a file that is the original resolution of your original video, and what type of file it is? After editing short GoPro videos of my windsurfing or other family activities, I put the files on an external hard drive and plug the drive into my TV with USB port, and watch on TV. The original gopro Studio created such videos in original (or lower) quality. My TV is able to play most video files like mp4 and wmv.
www.cosmic.org.uk/blog/splice-easy-use-m...eo-editing-app-gopro
I don’t know /don’t care/ about this kind of details, but Splice asks you what resolution you want your video to be exported or saved in and the Video Editor in Windows 10 gives you 3 options: small , medium, large, with large being the file type to be watched on tv or other big screens.
www.google.com/amp/s/www.howtogeek.com/3...en-video-editor/amp/
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds