Friday, April 26, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: W/NW for Sat 09.10

W/NW for Sat 09.10 7 years 7 months ago #1

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Planning any trips to IN, MI??

W/NW for Sat 09.10 7 years 7 months ago #2

michigan city..... :)

W/NW for Sat 09.10 7 years 7 months ago #3

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
alan schmid wrote:
michigan city..... :)
Hm, a good opportunity to get myself trashed in a shore break again. I haven't been for a while, about time to catch up. Also a chance to learn from the best. I'll see you guys there if the forecast holds.

W/NW for Sat 09.10 7 years 7 months ago #4

ady, it is supposed to shift w/nw later in the day, so earlier is better in regards to onshore winds. At this moment, I'm thinking of getting there by 9 am. Anyone else thinking of going.....?

W/NW for Sat 09.10 7 years 7 months ago #5

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Wont make it to MC,. Wolf here I come!
I have a noble excuse: last night
image_2016-09-10.jpeg

image_2016-09-10.png

image_2016-09-10-2.jpeg

W/NW for Sat 09.10 7 years 7 months ago #6

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Hey, how was it at MC? Not much wind at Wolf. I was alternating between a 6.5 for some blasting and 5.8 for Upwind 360 practice, but I could have been with a 7.5 the whole time as well. It's just I'm in a bit of a freestyling mood lately. The moves are challenging enough to keep me busy and cramped up for the rest of my life.

W/NW for Sat 09.10 7 years 7 months ago #7

MC was rocking for a few hours. i was on 5.7 and used 111liter and 88 liter board. other sailors on 5.7 - 6.3. wind was sideshore then clocked slowly to wnw. Sailed from 12-4. Then supsurfed afterwards till sunset. Sunny too! Great day, but sesh was a little shorter than I would have liked. Swell was huge (trypical) , beautifull rollers on the big lake. 4 chicago windsurfers were there, including myself.

I almost didnt go because at 6 am the forecast didnt look promising, but I rechecked at 9am and then decided to go, and I'm glad i did
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds