Saturday, May 18, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Starboard Aero 117L $650

Starboard Aero 117L $650 5 years 10 months ago #1

• Manuel
  • Gale Force
The board is solid with no soft spots. It has normal wear with some scratches. I repaired the nose with 3 layers of fiberglass. After the repair I weight the board without the fin and I got 16 lbs. Very light for a board this size.
A section of the deck padding detached. I bought new padding, but unfortunately I cut it wrong (show in the picture below)
I haven't use the board in almost 2 years, and before that I rode it about 20 times a year. I got it in 2008, and I think is a 2006-7 board.
Similar boards this size will cost you anywhere from $1800 to $2300
The perfect board for big/older guys for bump and jump and wave riding.k For its size the board rides very loose, and the only reason I'm selling it is because I got truster fin that works better for me on on-shore conditions where I ride most of the time.
It comes with 2 fins, one for wave sailing, and one for free riding.
Specifications:
Aero 117
Volume: 117 litres
Length: 235cm
Width: 71cm .
Wood
fin: Drake Freeride Flow 380 and Wave
Sail range: 5.0m2 to 9.0m2 - Extra short: for maximum maneuverability and responsiveness with minimum inertia. You get a super lively and reactive light-wind board.

- With a width of 71cm the board offers a plug and play, one-board-for-all-conditions versatility, from light winds to high winds.
- ZERO VEE between your feet! This gives the Aero it's incredibly loose and high ride, with maneuverability never seen before on a light-wind shape.
- Waveriding, maneuver-orientated freeriding, freestyling , the Aero does it all, and in all conditions.
- Rail shapes and outlines were derived from the Evo and Kombat designs, for inspired looseness and maximum maneuverability.

Aerotop.jpg

Aeronosetop.jpg

Aerorocket.jpg

Aerobottom.jpg

Aerofreeridefin.jpg

Aerowavefin.jpg

Aeronosebottom.jpg

Aeropad.jpg
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds