Thursday, May 02, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: SOLD: 127 Starboard Kombat Aero, Wood

SOLD: 127 Starboard Kombat Aero, Wood 6 years 1 month ago #1

I've got a 127-liter Kombat Aero (2007) looking for a good home. Other than a few small dings that have been repaired, it's a nice board. PM or respond here if interested. Thanks.

20180304_1147211.jpg

20180304_1147451.jpg

For Sale: 127 Starboard Kombat Aero, Wood 6 years 1 month ago #2

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Another Starboard fan eh ;). Nice board and a good size, hope it sells fast. Why don’t you post some more details to spare folks the googling . How much are you asking for it and where is it going to be picked up from?

For Sale: 127 Starboard Kombat Aero, Wood 6 years 1 month ago #3

Hi Ady. I live in Normal, IL...local pickup only (for you Chi-town folks who sail Clinton, we're conveniently located en route to Clinton). The two small dings that have been repaired are located on the tail and the starboard rail (when I get around to it, I'll post a couple pics of the repairs). I'm asking $225 for the board...and I'm hoping it'll sell fast as well. :P

For Sale: 127 Starboard Kombat Aero, Wood 6 years 1 month ago #4

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Ok I googled it. Its 2007 /maybe/ crossover board , the predecessor of the Kode presumably. This is a nice board for Lake Michigan especially since you can blast but not too fast to be dangerous and you can ride waves and jump as well . The price is right too. Go get it folks!
40359024-C5E8-4C4B-8332-08E9EF995BBC.png
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds