Monday, May 06, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: SOLD: 2017 Naish Starship 115l Bump & Jump

SOLD: 2017 Naish Starship 115l Bump & Jump 1 year 4 months ago #1

SOLD

$600.00
Comes with board bag, 34cm MFC freewave fin, and 4 original footstraps in like new condition.
Sheboygan, WI pickup. Can meet in Milwaukee. Maybe able to drop in Chicago between Xmas and New Year's.
PM me if interested.

The board is in great condition. Only has a few small paint scuffs/chips on the upper rails and one small crack on the nose that was professionally repaired. No dents or damages on the hull.
I haven't found a use for this board since 2019 and it was kept in my heated basement since then. Time to let it go!
Dimensions: L245cm x W66cm.

2017NaishStarthsip115.jpg

IMG_3246.jpg

IMG_3245.jpg

For Sale: 2017 Naish Starship 115l Bump & Jump 1 year 4 months ago #2

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
:ohmy: It’s raining boards, hallelujah

For Sale: 2017 Naish Starship 115l Bump & Jump 1 year 4 months ago #3

Haha! Yep! It's Christmas time! Someone for sure deserves a board for the holidays!

For Sale: 2017 Naish Starship 115l Bump & Jump 1 year 4 months ago #4

Not that I am in the market, but that is a very good deal on a board that to me is ideal Lake Michigan board for medium to high winds. The relatively narrow shape for the volume smooths out the chop that is always there no matter what the direction, in high winds often need the volume to either schlog out to the wind line or get through the shorebreak. My previous go-to board had similar dimensions (250cm L, 64cm W, 116 L) and was perfect board for 90% of conditions, until I wanted something a bit easier to uphaul when wind dies. Needs smooth water to uphaul at that width.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds