Saturday, April 27, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: SOLD: Learning and light wind board Bic Nova 165

SOLD: Learning and light wind board Bic Nova 165 1 year 6 months ago #1

SOLD

Giving up this board that has a removeable center fin (not retractable daggerboard) for beginners and is also a light wind freeride 165 liters, 82 cm wide, deep tuttle fin box, fully padded deck. 11kg weight according to specs. Includes plastic center fin, center fin plug, high end Tectonics Maui 40cm race fin, spare carbon fin a bit shorter. Has the volume and performance to take you from beginner to full-on planing in footstraps, also teach kids and beginners. It's been modified with glued on footpads to soften the ride. $400. In Chicago.

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

Learning and light wind board Bic Nova 165 1 year 6 months ago #2

• Chris
  • Gale Force
Great deal and great board!! Could also work for those who want to learn the dynamics of a hand-held wing (prior to foiling), as the center fin is very helpful for staying upwind.

Learning and light wind board Bic Nova 165 1 year 6 months ago #3

If the distance was close, I would buy it today. When I finish my downsizing, I would keep the Nova and 2 of my current 8 (5 longboards, 2 beginner boards, one speed needle). Do you know a student going to University of Northern Iowa in Cedar Falls willing to bring it cheaply or in exchange for sit-down land sailing on UNI's parking lots?
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds