Monday, May 06, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: SOLD - Slingshot Wizard 150 foil board FS - $650

SOLD - Slingshot Wizard 150 foil board FS - $650 1 year 11 months ago #1

• Gerry
  • High Wind
Sold

Hi All -

Looking to sell my Wizard 150, perfect board for learning to windsurf foil OR wingfoil - I used it to learn both!! It works great with slingshot 99 or 84 foils, I mostly used the 99 front wing (in both B and C position) and it works really well. $650, including bag - here is an affordable way to get into foiling!! Includes 4 footstraps, which I took off for wingfoiling.

This video shows the same setup in action (but with wizard 125), I followed these measurements:

Only drawback is that the board is a few years old (though not a scratch I could find) and it has a tuttle box mount - so I think it will only work with the slingshot Hover Glide foil. I already tried a power plate adapter to allow for pedestal mount, but for some inexplicable reason Slingshot did not make it a full deep tuttle. I will consider selling as package (with hoverglide foil), although I am not really looking to sell the foil - hoping someone will have (or buy) a hoverglide - it's a GREAT foil system, which is why I want to keep it! EDIT: Power plate with regular (not deep) tuttle adapter works, buyer will be using with Neil Pryde foil.

NOTE: I believe the right foil would be the Hover Glide FWind V3, which goes for $1276.99 including bag, wing covers, and both a pedestal mount and a tuttle mount. That package comes with the 76 cm front wing, but for those who want a bigger wing I have a 84cm front wing that I would trade for the 76cm. The 84 has almost as much lift as the 99 and goes a little faster. So you can get a complete light-wind setup for under $2K!

Reason for sale is that I bought a dedicated wing board, should get here Monday or Tuesday!

Willing to drive partway for anyone who is not in Chicagoland area. Feel free to contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or 224-621-2621 (text or call).

top_2022-05-07.jpg

IMG_20220507_101202896_HDR_2022-05-07.jpg

logo_2022-05-07.jpg

Attachment foilmount.jpg not found

Attachment mountingholes.jpg not found

bag_2022-05-07.jpg
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds