Saturday, April 27, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Free!: 68 L Exocet Universal wave

Free!: 68 L Exocet Universal wave 3 years 4 months ago #1

• Jake
  • High Wind
Hey folks,

I've got too many boards and I've literally run out of places to store them. I need to make these two boards "disappear" and I'd prefer to see them go to good homes.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE The JP 78 has been listed on the classifieds here for a few years with no interest, so we'll see if anyone is interested for zero dollars! This board has had a nose repair, but it is solid. It is a 2007. It has a very fast rocker line and sails surprisingly well with bigger sails. I'm about 160 lbs and I used it primarily with 4.7-5.3, but it did just fine with a 6.1 with a bigger fin for me.

The 68 Universal wave is a "handyman's special". This board requires extensive repairs. I cracked the foam landing a jump too flat and a large portion of the glass on the bottom has separated from the foam. It's repairable with some creativity, but it would not be an easy or straight-forward repair. If I were to repair it, I would use 2-part polyurethane to stabilize the core, shape the polyurethane, and then re-glass the bottom. I've already had a few big board repair projects this year and I'm not interested in tackling this one. This is a very fast gunny board with a very thin profile. I used this one from 4.7-2.9. I'm not sure if this one is worth salvaging--I'll be tossing it soon if no one is interested. I don't have a current pic of the Exocet, but I'll take one the next time I swing past my storage unit.

PM me if interested or if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Jake

IMG_0709_2020-11-28.jpg

exocet68.jpg

exocet2.jpg

Free!: JP 78 FSW and 68 L Exocet Universal wave 3 years 4 months ago #2

Hey Noel Smage here I d take the JP im near Lake Geneva are you up by Madison? call 262 325 3554
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds