Saturday, May 18, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

• Page:

TOPIC: Tuesday August 21

Tuesday August 21 5 years 8 months ago #13

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Greg from Sheb. wrote:
Looks like an awesome place to sail, but so far from where I am! Is Rich sailing a Falcon slalom board? Nice pics.
It is a nice place indeed! Rarely disappoints for wind, hardly ever freezes in Winter and there is a suitable launching spot for almost any wind direction. No end of season here, sailing year-round. Absolutely worth the 2 1/2 hrs each direction from my home, especially when everything else is covered in thick ice.

Tuesday August 21 5 years 8 months ago #14

Greg from Sheb. wrote:
Looks like an awesome place to sail, but so far from where I am! Is Rich sailing a Falcon slalom board? Nice pics.
It is! B)
I think it's the same as yours, Falcon Lightwind 159

Tuesday August 21 5 years 8 months ago #15

• Sylvain
  • Storm Force
I am very happy with it. I have 4 boys, age 11, 9, 7 and 4, I hope there will be opportunities for them to learn windsurfing on lake clinton

Tuesday August 21 5 years 8 months ago #16

Rich Guttschow wrote:
It is! B)
I think it's the same as yours, Falcon Lightwind 159

Ha! I recognized the graphics of the Falcon on the pictures but thought it might be the smaller136 liter. Looking good on that board!
...sound like it would be worth a trip during an extended windy weekend late fall when everything up north is already frozen!

Tuesday August 21 5 years 8 months ago #17

Sylvain wrote:
I am very happy with it. I have 4 boys, age 11, 9, 7 and 4, I hope there will be opportunities for them to learn windsurfing on lake clinton

Congratulations! You are a busy dad!
2 days ago I took the inflatable windsup out with my 10 y-o son on flat water and 10kn of wind. The water was warm, sunny evening, perfect temp. I rigged the 5.7 and we both explored the bay. He stood up between me and the rig holding the boom together. He had a blast and loved the sensations! Of course we ended up in the water a couple of times and couldn’t stop laughing. Good times. Maybe he might ask for his own rig at some point! Hope you’ll be able to share similar moments on the water with you family!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds