Sunday, April 28, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Back to Bonaire

Back to Bonaire 6 years 2 weeks ago #1

Went to Bonaire for the first time the first week of January and dedicated 6 days to just windsurfing. I would rate my skill level as advanced beginner moving to intermediate. Without a doubt (for me) the only way to advance is "water time". Of course, the WS fever was worse after being in Bonaire in January and has gotten so bad that I'm returning without my wife next week to do it again. We've been to Aruba the last two years - and as much as I enjoyed the Island I will spend my money in Bonaire for the near future.

Back to Bonaire 6 years 2 weeks ago #2

Bonaire is definitely the best place for TOW! What you can achieve there in a week can take you a whole season or more to achieve here. Easy beach starts that eliminate up hauling all day and consistent weather conditions with flat water that really help to progress, and available lessons! You can't beat it for the beginner trying to advance to that intermediate level. What flight route did you choose?
Where do you usually go to WS here? and just curious what size board are you on? planning consistently, hooked in and in the straps?
Have a great trip!
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds