Thursday, May 02, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Sunday? 8/28/22

Sunday? 8/28/22 1 year 8 months ago #1

• Chris
  • Hurricane Force
We have to hope Sunday Clinton will have wind

Sunday? 8/28/22 1 year 8 months ago #2

Make this happen and I will join you! All the way from KC!!! There's another reason I'm going to be in Illinois that weekend. :)

Sunday? 8/28/22 1 year 8 months ago #3

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
E8F34133-011B-46FC-8FE3-D7AFD4B6D74C.jpeg

Chris vs The Weather Channel! I’m rooting for you Chris, but I wouldn’t place a bet :huh:

Sunday? 8/28/22 1 year 8 months ago #4

Clinton Lake Forecast
Clinton2022-08-28.jpg

Clinton Lake Gust Forecast
ClintonGust2022-08-28.jpg

Sunday? 8/28/22 1 year 8 months ago #5

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Yep, that’s acceptable. The winner is Chris :woohoo: Unfortunately my wife has different plans and because it’s her birthday I can’t deviate. Have fun!

Sunday? 8/28/22 1 year 8 months ago #6

• Chris
  • Hurricane Force
:S I think Reid may have gotten the best of it. I didn’t make it down until around 2pm. However, rigged my Fanatic bee 135 slalom board with my 6.9 Ezzy sail and got some rides. I am able to duck jibe it. Thanks Reid for the awesome deal on the rig and for the harness lines. Oh, and for helping get out of that de-rigging blunder. Eric, not enough wind.

Sunday? 8/28/22 1 year 8 months ago #7

Yeah…. I was in SE Minnesota Sunday morning with plans to be near quad cities that evening, so the choice was either west to Clear Lake, IA or east to try and get to Peoria lake or Clinton. I ended up leaving later than intended and had to settle for just checking out Coralville reservoir (great option, decent lake, and awesome launch site). So no sailing for me, but my trip to Illinois was worth it 1000 times over
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds