Sunday, May 05, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Clinton Lake To Open Effective May 1st

Clinton Lake To Open Effective May 1st 4 years 1 week ago #1

Illinois Department of Natural Resources

Thank you for your interest in visiting one of Illinois' State Parks – we're excited to welcome you back! We continue to monitor the spread and effects of COVID-19, working closely with the Office of Governor J.B. Pritzker and the Illinois Department of Public Health. To best serve and protect our visitors and staff, the below locations are open effective May 1:

East Central Illinois: Clinton Lake State Recreation Area, Eagle Creek State Park, Kickapoo State Park, Wolf Creek State Park

Parks will be open from sun-up to sundown. Guests will be allowed to engage in activities such as wildlife observation, hiking, biking, equestrian use and fishing (both from the bank and boats with a limit of two persons per boat) and mushroom hunting. All visitor centers, campgrounds, playgrounds, shelter reservations, interpretive educational programs, beaches, special events and concessions will remain closed.

Safety

Our primary concern is the health and safety of our visitors. If you do choose to visit one of our state parks, please remember to:

- Practice social distancing by keeping at least six feet of distance between yourself and others;
- Please stay home if you are sick or feeling any symptoms, such as fever, coughing, troubled breathing, and/or other flu-like symptoms;
- Visit alone or with members of your household;
- Stay local and visit parks that are closest to where you live;
- If you arrive at a park and crowds are forming, please move to another area or return another time/day to visit; and
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper arm/elbow.

At the direction of the Illinois Department of Public Health, restrooms, shower buildings (for restroom and handwashing use only) and flush toilet buildings with hand washing facilities are currently open.

This is a trying time for all of us. We appreciate your understanding as we navigate uncharted territory.

https://www2.illinois.gov/dnr/closures/Pages/ParksOpenDuringCoVID19.aspx

Powerhouse Pub Bar & Grill in DeWitt, Illinois
https://www.facebook.com/PowerhousePub/
powerhouse_pub.jpg

March 16:
"We would like for all of our customers to know that our drive up window is open for to go food orders and beer sales. We appreciate each and everyone’s patronage. Thank you"

Clinton Lake To Open Effective May 1st 4 years 1 week ago #2

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Cool. My business got murdered by the corona. I can’t even drive my car now to save the insurance money, so there won’t be any windsurfing for me for a while, parks open or not.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds