Monday, May 06, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Wolf Lake 05.02.21

Wolf Lake 05.02.21 3 years 2 days ago #1

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Insane turnout including a priest! It looked like some world-famous water sports spot, not a dirty lake in the middle of an industrial zone. Most of the guys and girls I don't even recognize. Anyway, good fun with my 5.2 and 5.7 on the 103 Kode. Managed to crash unfortunately, like the unprofessional driver that I am, with another windsurfer and got some luff damage on the 5.2 -not a big deal.
All pictures shot by my wife on her phone:

IMG_3787_fix.jpg

IMG_3794.png

The land-kiting priest :ohmy:
IMG_3793.png

Wolf Lake 05.02.21 3 years 2 days ago #2

Is that the lake mascot in the second pic?

Ady is back!!

Wolf Lake 05.02.21 3 years 1 day ago #3

Love to see you sailing again, Ady. :)

Wolf Lake 05.02.21 2 years 11 months ago #4

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Hi guys, sorry for not taking time to post more often, but I can't log on from my phone anymore for some reason. Anyway, I hope you are doing well!
I'm driving on a dedicated-IL,WI,IN-account since November actually, so I'm home everyday-driving nightly. The flexibility that I had in my old job is over as I have fixed day-offs now, so I windsurf less unfortunately nowadays. Most of my trips are hauling frozen pizza loads between Schaumburg, IL and Appleton, WI on the north side of lake Winnebago btw. so this are pictures from my winter driving in that area and the little, quiet rest stop on I-41 sb near Lomira, WI where I take naps sometimes when tired on my way back.

IMG_3718_fix.jpg

IMG_3691_fix.jpg

IMG_3640.jpg

Wolf Lake 05.02.21 2 years 11 months ago #5

• Chris
  • Fresh Breeze
Nice board day! I have a similar kode 103. What thruster setup/sizes do you use on the board with your 5.2?

Wolf Lake 05.02.21 2 years 11 months ago #6

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Chris wrote:
Nice board day! I have a similar kode 103. What thruster setup/sizes do you use on the board with your 5.2?

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum /if you are a new member/, this is a 2017 /or 2018 not sure anymore/ Kode -the carbon edition-and I'm using the stock fins it came with. I use the 13 cm G10 Drake sides and 20cm composite MFC center for my 5.2 and 4.7 sails and the 30 cm single G10 Drake freewave for the 5.7.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds