Monday, January 22, 2018

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Has anyone windsurfed in Spain, Greece, or Baja?

Has anyone windsurfed in Spain, Greece, or Baja? 3 months 5 hours ago #1

• Greg S
  • Fresh Breeze
Wondering if anyone can post a review on windsurf vacations in Canary Islands (FuerteVente, Spain), Greece, or Baja?
When did you go? Would your recommend? What were conditions? Did you rent or take gear? Is it family friendly or a solo trip?

Has anyone windsurfed in Spain, Greece, or Baja? 2 months 4 weeks ago #2

You may wanna think twice about Canary islands; that place is crazy windy and advanced/expert conditions all the time. Just watch any of the PWA freestyle competition videos on YouTube and you'll see what I mean. Victor Fernandez has a pretty cool windsurfing center in Spain, but I've never been there. I've heard really good things about Greece; cheap to stay there and rent, but expensive and long flight.
I have been to Baja three times: once to PSC and twice to La Ventana. PSC is really expensive and is maybe not to everyones liking, but it's probably the best place in the world to learn how to wave sail. If you live in Cali and drive with your own gear, it's super cheap, but for everyone else it's super expensive, plus you'll be giving money to Kevin Trejo, who is a lateral move from Harvey Weinstein.
La Ventana, on the other hand, is one of my favorite places ever! It can be waves, B&J, slalom, etc.. It's inexpensive to get there, and inexpensive to stay. SW flies into San Jose Del Cabo and many others fly into La Paz. I always stay with Wyatt Miller & Tyson Poor, who run a vacation rental/windsurfing school there during the winter.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds