Friday, March 29, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Video: Bonaire Windsurf Vacation

Video: Bonaire Windsurf Vacation 7 years 1 month ago #1

If you ever thought about taking a windsurf vacation to Bonaire and wondered what the vibe and views are like, check out Gregory's vid in the video gallery. It's the best video that shows off the sights, sounds, vibe and beauty of Bonaire. Great work!

Link to video: windsurfillinois.com/index.php/videos/12...ire-lac-bay-jan-2017

A couple of still shots from Gregory's video
Bonaire_still.png

Bonaire_still_3_2.png

Bonaire_still_2.png

Video: Bonaire Windsurf Vacation 7 years 1 month ago #2

Wow! Great video! and choice of music with Stan Getz. I can already feel the sand under my feet and a drink in my hand. My wife and I will be there the first week of May. She's really looking forward to it as am I. Can't wait to show her this on the big screen tonight!

Video: Bonaire Windsurf Vacation 7 years 1 month ago #3

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
The bright AtomIQ colors make it look like a giant coral fish swimming in the turquoise tropical waters-magnificent ! This same colors are so out of place on our murky lakes I thought yesterday on Clinton Lake riding my bright orange Kode :(

Video: Bonaire Windsurf Vacation 7 years 1 month ago #4

:P yeah, the color is totally unreal. I had a hard time computing where I was when I was sailing there. The water is as warm as the air. Never too hot never too cold. This is a place where the weatherman has no reason to exist! If I could, I'd fly back there tomorrow...
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds