Thursday, April 18, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Wanted full intermediate gear in good condition

Wanted full intermediate gear in good condition 9 years 7 months ago #1

Hi. recently moved to Chicago and wanting to set up a Full windsurfing gear, board rig harness wetsuit. I'd appreciate info and specs about different models to see what may bet meet my needs. Last windsurfer was a bic calypso and it's handled great but now wanting to upgrade.

In advance thank for contact
Sid

Wanted full intermediate gear in good condition 9 years 7 months ago #2

Welcome, Sidney. I've got a no cam easy to use Ezzy Freeride 7.5 in excellent condition. Specs in the photos of the link.

windsurfillinois.com/index.php/forum/win...-ezzy-freeride-v-7-5

Wanted full intermediate gear in good condition 9 years 7 months ago #3

Hi Reid, Thanks for info, looks great! All though I am hoping to get the complete package including board. Ill definetly keep this is mind in case there comes another offer of a board for sale.

Wanted full intermediate gear in good condition 9 years 7 months ago #4

• Ivelin
  • Fresh Breeze
Hello Sid, I was told of your request by a friend that we windsurf together. I have a Fanatic Viper longboard with a mast, sails 5.8,4.4 and a bunch of other sizes sails that are kind of old. Package includes boom, mast base. It is complete and you can go sailing tomorrow if you would like. I am asking 350$ for all

Wanted full intermediate gear in good condition 9 years 7 months ago #5

Hi Ivelin. It sounds good, could you be more specific to model and year. I am looking for a full gear but I am also interested in something newer, looking to upgrade.

In advance, Thank you!

Wanted full intermediate gear in good condition 9 years 7 months ago #6

• Ivelin
  • Fresh Breeze
Hey Sid, I would like to be more specific but I do not know the year of the Fanatic Viper and the volume. It is a longboard and is large volume. It seems a very old model. Bought it last year with a bunch of old sails of which two are sailable. It comes with epoxy,mast,old model and chinook boom,which is newer. Have a harness for it, Dakine Hawai I think, an old seat harness. I learned on that setup and now I obtained newer gear so I don't need it anymore. It is good for a beginner that wants to learn on or enthusiast on a budget. If you want newer intermediate gear I don't know if this will suit you. It rigs well and sails perfectly. I could send u some pics tomorrow if interested. All the best

Wanted full intermediate gear in good condition 9 years 7 months ago #7

• Brian Geen
  • Strong Breeze
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi , I have 3 sails available 7.5 Naish Vantage in good condition $125
6.0 Gaastra pilot good condition but with small tear in luff sleeve only asking $65.00
and Gaastra Manic 5.3 good condition $75.00

Wanted full intermediate gear in good condition 9 years 7 months ago #8

Thanks Ivelyn this seem a bit like the model which I started with a few years ago I am now looking to upgrade most of all. Again thank you !

Wanted full intermediate gear in good condition 9 years 7 months ago #9

Hey Brian, I will prioritize options that may include a complete set including board. Should I come across another potential offer on a board and still need sails I will contact you again. Thanks for offer.

Wanted full intermediate gear in good condition 9 years 5 months ago #10

Hi Sid. What size board / rig are you looking for? I might be able to put something together for you. Let me know.

Paul
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds