Thursday, March 28, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: SOLD 2005 HiFly Madd 135 for sale, reduced to $400

SOLD 2005 HiFly Madd 135 for sale, reduced to $400 6 years 3 months ago #1

SOLD

HiFly Madd twin fin. This board is 267cm long, 74cm wide, 135 liters. Weighs about 17 pounds.

Clearing out my shed. I use my Exocet windsup more now - looking to sell the HiFly. Good shape, a couple of repairs (see pics). Includes two sets of fins that came with the board. 31cm HiFly Twinsers, and 23cm Orca weed fins.

The twin fin setup is great for shallow water, very good in waves. No spin out. Great all around board, sails up to 8m (I have sailed a 9m, but that tends to load up the fins and you have to stay light on your feet), Have sailed 4.5m, no problem. Jibing is smooth.

Asking $600. I am in Naperville. ContactPart of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Madd1.jpg

Madd2withFins.jpg

Madd5bottom.jpg

Madd3Ding.jpg

Madd3smallding.jpg

2005 HiFly Madd 135 for sale 6 years 3 months ago #2

I got a good deal on this board last year and have been very impressed with it. If I had to take only one board on a windsurf trip, this would be the board. Big sail range 4.5-8.5 meters. Gybes well, stays planted in chop, and is surprisingly fast for a twin fin "wave" board. Very good all around board.

cm

2005 HiFly Madd 135 for sale, reduced to $400 6 years 2 months ago #3

Reduced the price to $400. Otherwise I will probably take it down to Florida in February when I go.

This is a good deal!!
Dave
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

2005 HiFly Madd 135 for sale, reduced to $400 6 years 1 month ago #4

SOLD!!!!

Thanks!!
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds