Friday, April 19, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Board Bag -- Free

Board Bag -- Free 6 years 4 months ago #1

I'm clearing up some space in my garage and have an older Xtremeline Sports padded board bag that is free to anyone that wants it. The bag is 10 feet long and about 30 inches across at the widest. Pick-up in Ogden Dunes, Indiana (~3 miles east of Miller Beach).

Board Bag -- Free 6 years 4 months ago #2

Hello: I would like to have your board bag. But I can only pick it up on December 23. I will be driving by that day and would appreciate having the bag if no one else wants it by then. Thank you, Dirk

Board Bag -- Free 6 years 4 months ago #3

Sounds good. I should be around most of the day on the 23rd, but if need be I can just leave it outside for you to pick up.

Board Bag -- Free 6 years 4 months ago #4

Hello Brian:

II tried to send you a private message with my cell number so you can give me the address and time for meeting on the 23rd. Did you get it? Thank you, Dirk

Board Bag -- Free 6 years 3 months ago #5

Hello Brian:

I don't know where to pick up the board bag. I think I will be driving by around 4PM. Thank you, Dirk van Putten

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Board Bag -- Free 6 years 3 months ago #6

Hi Dirk.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
You can reach me at

--Brian
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds