Friday, November 24, 2017

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Best booties: what do you recommend?

Best booties: what do you recommend? 6 days 55 minutes ago #25

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Ah, the joys of online shopping! Serhan you’re not alone in the sizing twilight. Some dude was selling on Ebay the NP Elite latex booties that I was salivating over, because the size 12 were too small for him. So I snapped them at a very good price -used once. Hopefully they’ll fit my 11 size feet, otherwise I’ll be the next one selling them on Ebay. If they arrive Monday I may try them as soon as Tuesday :woohoo:
960C75C2-C142-4F2B-9241-5E39FDD6DAF2.jpeg

Best booties: what do you recommend? 5 days 5 hours ago #26

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Wow, the booties arrived quickly! My tumb fits perfectly and it’s slightly bigger for the rest of the toes which seems to be fine. So if you’re buying NP split toe you may consider a size bigger, but round toe booties will probably match your number. They feel awesomely soft and cushy, will keep my feet warm I’m sure, but I doubt they’ll last long. I suspect the footstraps and/or UV rays will take a toll on the soft skin neoprene. Anyway for 23$ incl. shipping there is nothing to complain about.
Unfortunately my holiday week working schedule won’t allow me to sail on Monday /which looks awesome btw/ , but I hope I’ll be able on Tuesday. I’ll have new harness lines and booties to test , sweet!
99C4D875-B60A-492E-B4CF-71E3AF9397D2.jpeg

Best booties: what do you recommend? 5 days 4 hours ago #27

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Borat approves!
98D27728-4826-49B0-8B07-3232461BA67D.jpeg
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds