Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Extend your Season with a Naish Nalu 10'6" SUP

Extend your Season with a Naish Nalu 10'6" SUP 2 months 3 days ago #1

• Chris
  • High Wind
o.k. windsurfers, here's the skinny....

I love windsurfing and go as much as I can, but as we all know, Chicago wind is not Bonaire wind, Maui wind, Gorge summer wind, etc... We have a huge body of water, but the wind is hardly consistent.

That being said, I've learned that there's a whole world of water fun out there and it's spelled S.U.P. While some enjoy the cardio-workout of flat water paddles, I especially enjoy the more dynamic experience of SUPsurfing. I've easily doubled my time on the water thanks to the SUP, and I can SUPsurf in temperatures well below what I feel comfortable windsurfing in. (With the proper gear, my hands do not get cold like they do when I windsurf, nor do I get forearm fatigue.) I've found that my ability to windsurf waves has also improved because of my time on the SUP.

I'm selling a top-rated SUP -- the Naish Nalu 10'6", which is a fantastic board for Lake Michigan. Plenty of float in its 160L, yet snappy enough to turn and carve on waves. For full details, see: https://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/spo/6311570974.html.

Stoke, after all, can come in many forms!
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds