Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Naish Nalu 10’6”, Drop in Price!

Naish Nalu 10’6”, Drop in Price! 7 years 2 weeks ago #1

• Chris
  • Gale Force
This is one of the highest recommended all-around SUP boards on the market. Great for flat-water paddling as well as surf, it’s a fantastic board for the changing conditions of Lake Michigan. Last season, I pretty much doubled my time on the water SUPsurfing waves, especially on those days when there’s not enough wind to windsurf. I love windsurfing, but I am also VERY happy to have also discovered SUPsurfing.

I bought this board brand new last fall and have used it exactly twenty times. The board is in great condition, with only two small surface dings. Hands down, this is a great board!

From Naish: "The Nalu 10'6" GS is the one-board solution for riders wanting versatility, stability and wave riding performance. It features a wide Nalu outline, recessed deck and full rails for increased stability and wider range of use. The single-concave nose flows into a double-concave mid-section and V tail, making it adaptable to everything from flatwater cruising, to ankle slapper waves, to double overhead surf."

Local pickup (Evanston, IL), $1190. now $1090

For questions and/or additional pics, you can contact me at ctirres [at] gmail [dot] com

IMG_0478_2017-04-04.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds