Thursday, March 28, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Cold water Split Toe Boots?

Cold water Split Toe Boots? 7 years 8 months ago #1

• Bob M
  • Gale Force
What is the best cold water Split Toe Boots? I got pair of $70.00 O'Neill Mutant 6/5/4mm ST Boot that I love, but the rubber sole ripped out after one year. :(

Cold water Split Toe Boots? 7 years 8 months ago #2

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
I went thru 2 pairs of split-toe in the past and hated them. The round booties last much longer and keep my feet warmer , also I never have the "foot strap in the split" problem. If you find them too narrow you may look at HyperFlex btw. Those were my first pair of booties and I recall they were uncomfortably wide for my feet. One trick I came upon by accident is having a pair of 3 mm high cut Atan round on and another pair of any round low cut one size bigger on top of them for the coldest sessions in March and April. I wear size 11 and have the Atans and a pair of low cut summer NPs size 12 on top of them and the combo fits perfect and extremly warm even in ice cold water.

Cold water Split Toe Boots? 7 years 8 months ago #3

Round toe boots also keep you from busting up your poor big toenails if, like me, you're susceptible to in-grown toenails. The split toe boots were murder on my big toes: hated em.

Cold water Split Toe Boots? 7 years 8 months ago #4

• Bob M
  • Gale Force

Cold water Split Toe Boots? 7 years 8 months ago #5

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Check out these: www.gorgesurfshop.com/bootie/ion-plasma-boots-65
I'm very happy with the few ION products that I have. I'm sure the booties will be top quality aswell. O'Neill is a solid choice too, but they tend to have surfers in mind in the first place for their products.
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds