Saturday, April 20, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Exocet Evo SUP board that can windsurf

Exocet Evo SUP board that can windsurf 8 years 1 week ago #1

I just listed this board on Chicago's craigslist; I cut and pasted the ad copy below.. Easiest way to reach me is to respond via craigslist, and mention this WI forum.

chicago.craigslist.org/chc/spo/5597694438.html

Exocet Evo 10'9 bamboo stand-up paddleboard SUP with purple trim

SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE ---LETS GO TO THE BEACH :)

This awesome SUPboard is an excellent all around type SUP for most all riders. You can cruise flat water for hours easily, and even surf this board in as little as 2 foot waves. This board is very stable, and handles very well on lake Michigan as well as any inland lake.

I bought this board new about 2 years ago and have surfed many waves on this board, right here on lake Michigan around Chicago.

Great board for just touring/paddling too! It can handle little kids and adults (plus dogs!) , even at the same time! Bring it to the beach at montrose or north avenue, and just have fun. Stable enough for yoga, and efficient enough to handle long distance paddle sesssions.

One thing unique about this board is that you can windsurf it too (very rare to find a SUP that you can windsurf). Windsurf capable SUP boards require stronger/better construction to handle windsurfing stress loads, and hence this is a very high quality strong SUP board that will give you years of fun on the water.

Length : 10'9 in
Width: 30.7 in
Volume: 198 liters
constuction: EPS foam core wrapped with fiberglass layers and bamboo : vcry lightweight for its size

This board has a versatile fin set-up, allowing you to alternate from a 3 fin (tri fin) setup (for surfing), to a single fin (flat water cruising).

The brand is EXOCET, they have been making high quality SUP boards for many years. This board has a beautiful bamboo deck, and retails for $1600.

The board is in good condition , just usual paint chips and scratches from having fun on the big lake!

Also, this board is easily lockable; it comes with a custom heavy-duty bracket which attaches to the board , and allows you to use almost any flexible bike lock to lock this board, so (for example) you can easily lock it to your roof rack if you park in the city, or lock it in a shared storage unit.

Private SUPSurfing and SUP lessons can be negotiated with sale of this board (I can teach you to surf or just SUP on this board).

Any questions? Just ask! I know our lake pretty well and can give you great local advice on our conditions and what equipment/gear may work best for you (even if it's not my stuff!)

Thanks for looking, Alan

www.exocet-original.com/evo109.php
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds