The forecast has mid to high 40's with 18-30 MPH wind but having over a 70% chance of rain. I am not seeing any indication on radar that we will be having the rain. Not sure about the cloud cover. It will be a brisk sail for sure but I'm going to keep an eye on things and if no rain then I may go to the lake around noon. Anyone else?
I'm probably skipping today. Forecast for rain is now up to 95% at 1pm and I still don't have a good mast for my smaller sails. Big wind though!
Watching the Thursday forecast for a possible afternoon at the west side ramp.