Thursday, March 28, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Sunday 10/15

Sunday 10/15 6 years 5 months ago #25

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
They do, no question, but you’ll be surprised at the difference in the bottom halves. Right now you have an Ezzy design rigged like Sailworks. Maybe you get the best of both brands this way :woohoo:

Sunday 10/15 6 years 5 months ago #26

That epoxy mast is going away! I mean the picture proves it out, it's insane how loose the rig looks and it feels awful. It looks like Maui Sails changed their mast design in 2015 to come in line with the majority of the industry, which is why I think the carbon Chinook I have for the bigger sails works. I'm planning on getting the same carbon line in the 430 size to fit my 6.0 and 5.0. Hoping it'll help!

Sunday 10/15 6 years 5 months ago #27

Ady wrote:
Right now you have an Ezzy design rigged like Sailworks.

Sunday 10/15 6 years 5 months ago #28

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Reid, have you ever tried an Ezzy Hookipah in your sails?
Rich, I’m using a 460 Chinook RDM 90% in my 6.5 and 7.5. It’s not the optimal bend for my sails and I’ll be looking to sell it for 250$ in case you are interested.

Sunday 10/15 6 years 5 months ago #29

Thanks Ady. I'll pass on that since I'm not planning on getting a skinny extension or base.

Sunday 10/15 6 years 5 months ago #30

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
You don’t?! Just an extension actually, the bases are universal. The 460 size is debatable, but below that few people buy SDMs anymore. Don’t make another mistake with the 430!
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds