Saturday, April 20, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

• Page:

TOPIC: Already?

Already? 7 years 2 months ago #13

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
A fantastic day indeed! Air and water temps around 50, winds from NW 20-40 mph. Chris, Mike and me blasting wildly on 4.7s and 90ish L boards and Reid graciously taking pictures. I shot a few as well

DSC_0004.jpg

:

Already? 7 years 2 months ago #14

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

Already? 7 years 2 months ago #15

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
IMG_1856.jpg

Already? 7 years 2 months ago #16

• Chris
  • Hurricane Force
It was a good time even though I wasn't able to spend much time on the water. I should have my strength back by the next good day, damn Flu! Ady, thanks for the cold water mittens, I think I owe you are few more beers! With the plant running I probably won't need to use them next session. If my hands get cold I'll be able to just put them in the water to warm them up. Mike, hope it was worth the three hour drive getting down here. You seemed to have gotten your fill. See ya!

Already? 7 years 2 months ago #17

• Chris
  • Hurricane Force
Nice pics Reid! Look mom no gloves! Didn't last for long, my fingers froze. Open palm mittens is the way to go, thanks again Ady! If the weather keeps this up the Clinton 2017 photo gallery is going to be huge. Keep warming that water power station! Keep serving up the beers and burgers Power House Pub!

Already? 7 years 2 months ago #18

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Siick! Awesome pics, thanks a lot Reid! You are welcome Chris! My only regret is that it took me too long to start the pilgrimage to this phenomenal lake and meet you both in person. If only I have done it sooner I would have been a much better windsurfer now for sure.
Wave riding Clinton! Man, who would have thought?!
71dd9d70d98f7422cef54ebf.jpg
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds