Friday, March 29, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: SW for Labor Day

SW for Labor Day 6 years 6 months ago #1

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
My favorite holiday! End of swimm season :woohoo: Now where to take advantage of the nice SW in the forecast? With my wife present Wolf would be my last choice. Wind is supposed to be stronger on the other side of Lake Michigan.

SW for Labor Day 6 years 6 months ago #2

Probably Winnebago or Madison for me.
Last year's Labor Day was amazing: it felt like the Caribbean, warm SE 16-18 knots, turquoise water and plenty of people enjoying a beautiful day at the beach!

SW for Labor Day 6 years 6 months ago #3

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Greg, why don't you drive down to Lake Andrea? Looks like this is where I'm headed to since the MI beaches will be overcrowded-all my wife's FB friends are already there. We might get some windsurfing earlier and then it will be beer and hot dogs I guess ;)

SW for Labor Day 6 years 6 months ago #4

Thanks Ady. I just spend the last 2 days at the ABK clinic organized by Wind Power and I am staying with the family today. They don't feel like putting milles driving down to Kenosha today. Thank for the invite though.

SW for Labor Day 6 years 6 months ago #5

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
C8B25E76-0254-4C4E-8BE6-CDF6418E04E9.jpg

What happens when you load : 2 boards; 3 sails; 2 booms; 1 paddle.....and 0 masts :(
You can say I got TOW and the wind wasn't much at Lake Andrea anyway so I spared myself the rigging .
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds