Friday, March 29, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: SW for Sat 06.10.17

SW for Sat 06.10.17 6 years 9 months ago #1

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
IMG_1994.png

A classic Wolf Lake day, but if you have a better idea let me know. Otherwise I'll try to check in by 1 PM tops.

SW for Sat 06.10.17 6 years 9 months ago #2

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Awesome sailing today at Wolf! The wind delivered , gusting at times well over 30 mph. I rigged a 5.2 and kept it on my 94 the whole time. A huge sail count btw and many faces I don't remember seeing before. Man, the Wolf Lake crowd has changed, for good or bad. I had lots of fun and maybe too much, because I became careless and on the very last leg sailed over some very shallow rocks and screwed up an otherwise perfect day. The damage tab after the nasty catapult -destroyed a tri fin set, scratched the boom and a little bit the sail luff , also cut my nose, got some bruises on my arm , bumped several of my toes and the knee...ouch.
IMG_2002.png

IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_1999.jpg

SW for Sat 06.10.17 6 years 9 months ago #3

Wow, dude. Sorry about your fins and face. :(

SW for Sat 06.10.17 6 years 9 months ago #4

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Thank you. Crashing over rocks in 6" of water hurts a lot. I look even worse today-my nose swelled up a bit and my left wrist hurts so bad that it's useless. Now try convincing people that I haven't been in a fight :S

SW for Sat 06.10.17 6 years 9 months ago #5

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Hm, the damaged side bite is not as bad as I thought. Some sandpaper and a bit of JB Weld and it's like new...almost. The other one went under the sandpaper too for equalizing. I'm buying my fins a size bigger because Wolf likes to chew on them and they usually shrink to the desired size after one season. Bad dog Wolf , no threats for you :lol:
IMG_2007.jpg

SW for Sat 06.10.17 6 years 9 months ago #6

Wasn't checking the threads lately and finally saw your injury report. Well, that sucks. If not already repaired, I hope you feel better soon. Take care.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds