Friday, March 29, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Greenwood "souping" today

Greenwood "souping" today 6 years 10 months ago #1

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Just got at Greenwood with my Windsup in my car only. Nobody here but the polish hussar that sails in shorts . Rigging up and start ripping the ancle slappers of a waves for the hell of it.

Greenwood "souping" today 6 years 10 months ago #2

• Chris
  • Gale Force
Hey Ady,
Welcome to our neck of the woods. From what I can tell, the wind and waves have not seemed to materialize today as expected. I'll be swinging by around 4:30 to check out the conditions, and if they're good and you're still around, I'll join you. Hope you're getting something right now!

Greenwood "souping" today 6 years 10 months ago #3

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
I'd say a great work out today at Greenwood. I was on my 9' Converse and the 5.7 Revo and Chris -who was so gratuitous to come and join me -on his Exocet windsup and 5.2 Ezzy . The wind was too light to create any ridable waves, so we did a freestyle practice instead. The little bit of chop added a higher degree of complexity and by the time we got in I have been really tired but happy. The only picture I made is of the shorts guy who was sailing when I got there.

IMG_1960.jpg

Greenwood "souping" today 6 years 10 months ago #4

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Hey Chris, can you Duck jibe? Judging by the nice "Sail 360s" I saw you doing you are halfway there . If you can then never mind.

doldrums of Spring 6 years 10 months ago #5

• Chris
  • Gale Force
the doldrums of spring.... Maybe we'll get some small waves late Monday. At least it's starting to warm up!

Ady, replied to you directly via PM.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds