Thursday, March 28, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: SW for Saturday

SW for Saturday 6 years 11 months ago #1

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
It's looking really good so far and I can't wait any longer after a 3 weeks hiatus /car issues that turned into money issues/. If the forcast holds Wolf will be epic!

IMG_1933.png

SW for Saturday 6 years 11 months ago #2

yup ......looking good......bring all your gear, you never know how this turns out. Hopefully it will be on all day..... :)

SW for Saturday 6 years 11 months ago #3

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
IMG_1937.png

Awesome day with some of the Evanston crew at Wolf. Alan, Chris and Mike and some other guys I don't know. Started with 5.2/94 and even rigged a big board and sail because it was looking iffy. Didn't use the big kit, it only got better from there and I had to downsize to 4.6 after an hour or so. Such a nice day deserved a nice ending, so I shared my couple of Leffe's with Manuel who sailed his new board btw.
Cheers and Happy Easter!

IMG_1598.png

SW for Saturday 6 years 11 months ago #4

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Something I forgot to post about is the water temperature of Wolf. I realized that no one of the "warm water" regulars was present on Saturday, which is a pity because the temperature was probably around 60F give or take. I wore my 3/3 short sleeve NP wetsuit and I had the sleeves in my bag but I didn't put them on, I just didn't feel cold at any point although I crashed as usually all the time-the "cannonball " way ;)
Of course by addressing the regulars I'm excluding the ever fearless Polish cavalry with at least one of the Hussars riding in his board shorts :ohmy: The ancestors of those guys saved western Europe from the Ottoman scourge at the gates of Vienna after all!!!
IMG_1939.jpg
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds