Thursday, March 28, 2024

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Reload Captcha
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: S for Sun 04.10

S for Sun 04.10 7 years 11 months ago #1

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
If anybody knows a rain repelling spell please cast it ASAP and save the weekend :ohmy:

S for Sun 04.10 7 years 11 months ago #2

Decide not to water your lawn and decide not to wash your car. That oughtta do it.

S for Sun 04.10 7 years 11 months ago #3

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
That and abstaining from pissing for twelve hours straight to seal the deal :lol:

S for Sun 04.10 7 years 11 months ago #4

• Ady
  • Hurricane Force
Looking at the windless forcast for the week ahead I fell in a state of desperation and went and sailed on Wolf-raining or not. Besides the changing / especially the after one/ it wasnt so bad. I felt toasty in my brand new NP Nexus 4/3 with another layer underneath and it was just the rain drops hitting my eyes constantly that was bothering me a bit. Late as usuall I had only about 1.5 hrs of planing wind for the 7.5/110 combo and then kept on doing stupid stuff for a while longer just for the workout. Of course I was the only one out there and you are forgiven for thinking that I should check myself in a mental facility, but I got my fix and I dont regret it.

S for Sun 04.10 7 years 11 months ago #5

I was there, so was Andy and Roman. I was the only one who had sailed for a little bit before the wind dropped and it started to rain. I think we all left before 1pm:(
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds